Training Seminar on Methodology
for Agricultural Censuses and Surveys
It is a two-day training seminar on Methodology for Agricultural Censuses and Surveys and it will be held October 24 and 25, 2016. The seminar is intended for young statisticians working in the field of agricultural statistics, or statisticians new to the field of agricultural statistics.
Topics and speakers
Experts from the National Agricultural Statistics Service and the Economic Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture will give presentations on the following topics:
- Principles of a Statistical System;
- Planning for Agricultural Censuses and Surveys;
- Questionnaire Design;
- Use of Agricultural Data;
- Sampling Frames and Sample Design;
- Framework for Data Collection Operations;
- Editing, Analysis and Summarization of Survey Data
- Presentations are planned to be given in English.